PM intentionally concealed rear license to hide a 2011 registration tag.The car was not sold "as is" and had undergone a pre owned certification process.

That never took place and after driving the car for a short time it became obvious it was in a state of disrepair! When I went to pick up the car after 4 WEEKS being in PM's shop I discovered that several of the repairs the alleged to have done were NOT done. I had to leave the car for another 2 WEEKS and will soon find out if they have repaired it properly? Also, I was sold an extended service contract that they have charged my credit card 4 months of installment payments and a 300.00 down payment at the time of purchase and the company who underwrites the contract does not have any contract under my mane or the VIN # of the car.

This company needs to be put out of business!! There are more than enough valid complaints from people who've been ripped off by this company, why hasn't the agencies that police car dealerships taken action against this company??

Something must be done before more innocent people get taken by this company!!There's strength in numbers, so lets get together and close their doors!!

Had an Experience with Public Motors?

Comments

deese003
Cypress, California, United States #659235

Like the previous complaints before me the car was in the shop and they had it 3 weeks without any repairs done.There is no way they certified our vehicle due to the fact that none of the vehicle recalls had been done.

I know this from previous JEEP DEALERSHIP EXP. I was a certified jeep tech for 7 years.

WE brought it in for a check engine light problem and all they did was reset the light we now have a broken down jeep, blown head gasket and a very rough idle at all speeds.we need to take this dealership down.